Over the past year I've been a lot more involved in my hair styling and figuring out ways to create flow and movement in my models hair. I was a big fan of those L'oreal commercials as a kid and I would often wonder how I could recreate those in an image form. There is a market for salon and beauty products which means there is a market for you! I know several hair stylist that would love to not only practice their styling and color but would also love to get there styles professionally photographed!
1) The main objective is to hyper focus on the jewelry or design.
2) We will experiment with lighting, clothing, and expression to achieve the final look
3) We will experiment with editorial looks that match the brand identity of the product.
1) Grab your jewelry or get in touch with a designer and ask for a list of products you are asked to shoot
2) Choose a couple looks to bring that may help emphasize your products. Think of color harmonies or think of combinations that might clash.
3) Get your nails done! Most commercial shoots will want neutral or nude color color
4) If the project interests you, fill out the form as best you can and get excited to create!
These images will be focused heavily on the jewelry. It will be your job to pose in ways that look and feel natural but put the product in the lime light. Since your expressions and your eyes aren't the focus here, you will need to focus on your lines and motion, and the overall facing of the jewelry
These images will include your face and more dramatic/specific lighting to glorify the product. Your goal will be to match your expressions to match the brand identity we are aiming to achieve.
Interested in Modeling?
Thank you for considering my project! Your interest alone means so much. I am so excited to create with you!
I hope that my photography can provide you with images you need to take your modeling career further.
To help keep me organized, I have put together this form below that will help me not only keep us on track for this project, but also keep you updated for future projects that are similar to this.