Nails, Rings, Henna (Parts)
Over the past years I've had the opportunity to work with various henna artists and have been introduced to the art of designer nail culture. Nails can be an incredible accent to a portrait and the general art of hand modeling can be very particular. The lines and shapes you create with your wrists and fingers can change your presence in an image. Practicing these poses can help prepare you for the commercial market.
1) The main objective is to hyper focus on the jewelry or henna design.
2) We will experiment with lighting, clothing, and expression to achieve the final look
3) We will experiment with editorial looks that match the brand identity of the product.
1) Grab your jewelry or get in touch with a designer and ask for a list of products you are asked to shoot
2) Choose a couple looks to bring that may help emphasize your products. Think of color harmonies or think of combinations that might clash.
3) Get your nails done! Most commercial shoots will want neutral or nude color color
4) If the project interests you, fill out the form as best you can and get excited to create!
These images will be focused heavily on the jewelry. It will be your job to pose in ways that look and feel natural but put the product in the lime light. Since your expressions and your eyes aren't the focus here, you will need to focus on your lines and motion, and the overall facing of the jewelry
These images will include your face and more dramatic/specific lighting to glorify the product. Your goal will be to match your expressions to match the brand identity we are aiming to achieve.
Nails by Evgenia - Preferred Stylist Vendor
$50+ (Depending on complexity)
Hi, I’m Evgenia. I’m a licensed esthetician and massage therapist but always had a passion for nails, especially acrylics and gel nails. So now, I’ve made my dream come true and want to get better and better at it, specifically in nail design. I would love to have you as a customer of mine and build a long-lasting relationship!
Nail Maintenance., Nail Tips., Gel and Shellac Manicure., Acrylic Overlay., Nail Art., Massage, Hot Wax, and Oil Treatments.
*Acrylic and Nail Art*
Interested in Modeling?
Thank you for considering my project! Your interest alone means so much. I am so excited to create with you!
I hope that my photography can provide you with images you need to take your modeling career further.
To help keep me organized, I have put together this form below that will help me not only keep us on track for this project, but also keep you updated for future projects that are similar to this.