This may sound like an incredibly basic idea, but there are so many minute adjustments that need to be made to create a flattering laying down image. I want this project to act as a space for you to get comfortable and familiar with the various camera angles. This will help you recognize the angles your photographer is approaching the photo from and provide your own corrections to nail the photo.
1) The main objective is to hyper focus on the various ways to pose while laying and understanding how to position yourself to best flatter you.
2) I will teach/show you the differences eye direction and chin direction make so that you may recognize them when your photographer adjusts their angle.
3) We will experiment with editorial looks that push traditionally posing out the window
1) Stretch and get ready to lay down!
2) Choose a couple looks to bring that may help emphasize your pose and either fill space or add additional shape to your posing.
3) Try and think of poses that will show every side of your outfit we will be experimenting with every angle we can!
4) If the project interests you, fill out the form as best you can and get excited to create!
Traditional Laying Poses
Traditional laying poses revolve around having majority contact with the ground. This is pretty basic and vague but that's what makes it interesting. Once we learn and define shapes we can start adding elements to bring the frame to life.
Non-Traditional Laying Poses
These portraits revolve around getting as horizontal as possible in places one is not normally doing so. It'll be a workout but sometimes going above and beyond for the shot results in the most engaging imagery.
Interested in Modeling?
Thank you for considering my project! Your interest alone means so much. I am so excited to create with you!
I hope that my photography can provide you with images you need to take your modeling career further.
To help keep me organized, I have put together this form below that will help me not only keep us on track for this project, but also keep you updated for future projects that are similar to this.